Ras Seymour McLean, was a Rastafari honorable elder who chose to make a political gesture through the British courts. He was charged with ‘liberating’ nearly 2000 books from The British and other libraries to return them to their true Ethiopian home.
Thank you for your donations!
2020 Annual Martyrs Day
- Letter From His Imperial Highness, Prince Ermias Sahle Selassie, Chairman of the Ethiopian Crown Council, to The Rastafari Nation
- The Importance of Water
- Hear the voice of the RasTafari chant Fire!
- What is Oxygen
- Her Majesty’s Original Crown from The Great Coronation
- THE GREAT RasTafari NATION Chronicle
- Animal Ingredients in Foods
- Animals Products in Vegan Food
- 20 toxic ingredients to avoid when buying body care products and cosmetics
- 1965: Haile Selassie 1st Accepting Formalling Title of Defender of the Faith
- Speech: Haile Selassie 1st The League of Nations General Assembly, Geneva, Switzerland-1936
- Speech: Haile Selassie 1st Address to House of Parliament Jamaica, April 1966